My guiltiest pleasure at the moment: The Connells.  I used to dig them when I was in 8th, 9th grade and recently dragged out the albums and jesus they are good.  That's the worse thing I can think of right now (though I do groove on Prince from time to time, but I just don't consider that guilty).  Besides actually liking that Offspring song, and oh yeah, I LOVED  the cranberries Zombie (only that song though) I am mostly guiltless.

And right on to the Mouse fan dancing with the girl in the expensive house.  Lonesome Crowded finds its way into my car from time to time and I go nuts rediscovering what I always knew: better than anything else, #1.

And, ok, no more bedhead but are there any spinoff projects, solo things coming.  Who knows.

--t