I guess I'm a little behind on keeping up with whats playing here in the
northwest, but is anyone going to see Sunny Day Real Estate this wednesday
at the EMU Ballroom at the UofO? If so let me know. I saw them earlier
this year at La Luna in Portland and I was very impressed. I've followed
their music for a while, but that was the first time I ever saw them and
we'll have to see if I can scrape up some money to see them wednesday. I
guess SubPop is really trying to milk sde for money since the show is $14.
A little high for me. Also anyone have any feelings on the changing of La
Luna in Portland. It is no longer a concert hall, but now it is an all
ages dance hall. I must admit that I'm a little pissed, but I guess the
kids gotta have a place to play. Thats it!

toDd HouLEtTe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nmc.uoregon.edu/~todd