The only item out of print in the Modest Mouse catalog (that I am aware of)
is the Magic Eye Singles compilation with the song "Mice Eat Cheese."  I
purchased both full-lengths on LP at a show last year for $10 a piece, and I
know for a fact that Up has them both available.  On a related note, the
only 7" to have gone out of print at all so far is "A Life of Arctic Sounds"
b/w "Medication" on Suicide Squeeze, which is into its second run now.  And
the most difficult piece to obtain would be "Never Ending Math Equation" b/w
"Workin' on Leavin' the Livin'" on Sub Pop, which was sold exclusively as
part of the new Sub Pop Singles Club (which costs $40 to join, at which time
you receive 6 7" rekkids).  I hope that clears a few things up.

ALSO:
Although this Libertarian thread is fascinating political fodder, I
personally would prefer if it would continue offlist through private
exchanges.  Arguments like these tend to repeat the same basic sentiments
time and time again until someone finally decides not to reply.  I am not
immune from getting caught up in the same emotional arguments, but I also
recognize when it is time to remove the conversation from the public eye if
its true purpose is only to exchange ideas and not incite discontent.  In
the meantime, although the discussion is an intriguing one, it is taking up
a lot of space.
Thank you.

*phiL*

P.S. Ruxxster, are we still making a trade?