>>  My reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s mail was:
> hey, i was wondering if anyone was attending the joan of arc show at the
> space in worcester massachusetts on the 28th...(not the middle east show the
> next night. im not old enough to get into there)....well i was just wondering
> whether anyone knew what time the show started?....i am completely lost and i
> dont know where to look to find out the time. i could probably call. but that
> would be too easy. and way too logical. ah well.

i checked out joa and euphone at the church here in philadelphia. honestly, im trying
to decide if the show was worth my time, money and sweat [no a/c in a *basement fer
crying out loud!]. euphone were excellent [as always], but joa were a bit on the
not-very-exciting-to-watch side. don't get me wrong, i love their stuff, but i had sat
around for 5 hours [before they opened doors - show was listed starting at 6pm],
endure being in the city on a day that was so goddamned muggy and being stuck in a
room with a lot of people and almost zero ventilation. joa have always been a
sleepytime nighttime music band for me, so it was a hard watch.

im boycotting all summertime church shows, i dont know about you.

another season, of the same old feeling...maria tessa sciarrino