I saw Joan of Arc the other night here in Boston. They were amazing. The
whole show, Tim Kinsella was really excited because he said they were playing
much better than they had been on the tour. He said that especially the night
before (which I guess was Philly) they played horribly.  So, maybe that
explains something....plus the fact that summer shows in the church suck. I'm
originally from philly, and havent been to a church show in ages.

 anyway, like i said, i was amazed at how good they were live.  Tim Kinsella
has a great stage presence...and euphone was rad too.
    *meredith*