>yeah, but he did.  no big deal.  in the liner notes of the cap'n jazz
 discography it mentions that the line "i'm dying to tell you i'm dying"
was
  taken from bob nanna.  i think that's the line.  i dont have it right
in
 front of me.

yep. thats it. " im dying to tell you im dying. i dont need a reason..."
dammit. now that song is stuck in my head. well. i appologize. i didnt
realize that. and i thank you for correcting me civilly. andyway. im sure
tim just really liked that line. he is an amazing lyricist himself.
                                                -wyatt