I've always been partial to...
"Close your eyes and you'll see nothing at all, or maybe it's just everything at once."

Thanks for whoever it was who put mad props up for "Talking Shit about A Pretty Sunset."  I hadn't heard that song in ages, and played it right away, only to be reminded of it's genius.

Any of you guys from Europe listen to dEUS that have a CD burner?  I'm looking to get a copy of their new album, but I don't want to pay the exorbitant import prices, I think I can arrange a trade...I have some live BTS or I could make a mix tape or something.  Or I could copy some albums you've been looking for in Europe but can't find...I dont' have a burner, it'd be on tapes.

Oh well, thanks for any help.

end.transmission.john

Check out my homepage @
http://welcome.to/adviceforrobots