Dear fellow Modest Mouse fans,
I would just like to apologize once again for the confusion regarding the
pricing of the Modest Mouse EP.  After procuring mp3's from a friend in
Japan, I have been absolutely dying to get my hands on a real copy.  I
misunderstood [so-and-so] in a phone conversation and in turn passed that
information onto a mailing list.  In my haste I failed to double-check my
facts, and I am sorry.  As a huge fan of MM, I cannot thank K Records enough
for making this item available to myself and others like me.  Please accept
my humblest apologies for any and all inconveniences I may have caused each
and every one of you.  And please make yr gratitude known to the fine folks
at K, without whom we would still be listening to mp3's instead of the real
deal Holyfield.

Thanks,
*phiL*