Hi! I just joined the list and wanted to say "hi". I'll be honest, the
main reason I joined was to see if anyone would be willing to burn or tape
a copy of Mice Eat Cheese for me. It's the only song of theirs that I
don't have. Don't worry, I'd pay for all the costs and such, or if anyone
is looking for some of the harder to find vinyl stuff, maybe we could
trade. I just got the Magic Eye with Ugly Cassanova if that piques
anyoness interest. Well, let me know if you would be willing to help me
out. Thanks! Scott Boyer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]