Well I certainly hope they do get them in stock.  I ordered mine over the internet
because I didnt feel like driving down to Olympia, but it just might be worth it.
What am I saying, of course it is.  I tried to call over there today but got no
answer.  I guess Ill have to call back tomorrow, make sure Colin got my order,
although i got an email saying they got the order (an automated one).  I gotta get the
cd, not only cuz i love em, but I have a NW and Indie Rock show on KSCU just south of
San Fran (by San Jose) and they always need a good dose of MM.
- Cameron aka Grendel