I'd like to hear how Eyes Wide Shut was.  Mainly so i
can decide whether i should bother going to see it.
they were talking about how terrible it was on Howard
Stern today, but i'm still considering seeing it this
week.  I saw Summer of Sam recently, and that was
definitely not what I expected.  It was ok, but kind
of "arty" sometimes, and incredibly stupid other
times.

keith