Okay folks,
     This is only the second time that i have ever posted on this most strange list. i
subscribed because i thought it was for people looking for rare mickie and minnie
mouse collectables but i have been horribly mistaken. i am shocked and appalled by
what kids are listening to these days. WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPEND TO PETER FRAMPTON?!!
Oh well, the kids today...but i am frantically bored and i refuse to leave my west
village apartment until i am scheduled to pick up my brand new pet chicken so i will
spread the gospel of me, Chuck. well not really a "gospel" persay but just really what
i know or think. FREEDOM, SLACK, AND LOVE KIDS, THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.  All too
often i see people putting each other down because one or two of you like an emo band
that all the rest of you hate. well, fuck emo. its all bullshit anyways so dont worry
about it. Yes i enjoy the sounds which emit from the Modest Mouse but in no way do i
find them to have anything in common with the same ol soun!
!
ds which constantly squeeze through the amps of these promise ring people and these
joan of arc people. but of brats from PA if you ask me. Go ahead, correct me, maybe
they arent from PA, watch me give a shit too. HAHAHAHA. Im tellin you kids, love each
other no matter what you listen to. cause this whole independent thing isnt about what
you listen to, its about who YOU are. Don't let it become a scene, cause that will be
its downfall. i know many of you kids will bitch and moan that im a hypocrite cause i
just dissed "emo" but thats okay. at least you know my point of view. and i sure as
hell know yrs from reading yr posts since november 1998 HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Dont just
dig the NW scene, or the NYC scene. Dont limit yrself.  listen to all sorts of shit.
always be interested in whats going on. if you live in a small town that doesnt have
much of a scene, start one. get something going.  dont say its too hard cause all the
people in yr town are rednecks, just fucking do it. th!
!
ere was somebody round these here parts that said "start a band, start a zine, set
something on fire" and he or she was on the fucking tip. dont wait around for it to
happen, just start it yrself. stop whining, take responsibility. (and if any
motherfucker corrects my spelling i will be terribly pissed off cause im pretty
goddamned drunk...but i mean what im sayin..so listen)Get this whole thing going
people!! if everyone of you started a zine or a band or both it would be incredible!!
im doin it man, it aint that bad!!! do whatever yr creative self wants to do!hehe...i
sound like a therapist. yeah, so start a band....or a zine...im gonna have another
drink..hehe..keep yr eye on the Elephant 6 shit thats comin out man, cause its some
shit that'll blow yr mind.
                                -c.