<<does anyone out there have a copy of the neverending math equation 7" that
they would be willing to part with?

thx.

-paul

ps: first bts, then the make up.  now modest mouse.  what's with these 7"
comp albums! nothing worse than buying a cd for a couple songs.>>

yeah, but nothing better than being able to hear a couple of those songs in
my car cd player, where all music sounds a thousand times better.  i love
aiwa.

so, i was thinking (cause i can) that i have never been able to find modest
mouse stickers.  or 764-hero stickers.  and i love love love stickers on my
car.  anyway...is there anyone out there who knows where i can find them?
and if i can't find them, i know of a place that will make them for me, but
they will only do slightly large orders.  would anyone like to buy a sticker
or two from me if i get them made?  please let me know....and i will let you
know back.

lets send issac a get well soon card and the phone number to 1-800-dentist.
think he has broken teeth too?

isn't that cruel.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

btw.  it rained on my picnic the other day, and i couldn't help but gush over
it.