alright, I finally found a copy of the Matador comp. I went to about seven
stores, most of them didn't even know what I was talking about. And I wasn't
about to go to Bill's and get screwed out of probably twenty dollars.. The
bastard doesn't even price his stuff, you have to go ask him, and he decides
how much to charge you. And it always varies. So, anyway, I found a copy at
CD World for 11.98. Which kinda upset me because Matador said it would be
under 10 bucks! I don't know how they can get away with charging more.. It
was marked down from 13.98. But, you can't complain, all this good stuff, 3
discs, for only 12 bucks is still a badass deal.

                   Mark