This show is LONG sold out.  I got my tickets in mid/late August and got the
last 2 tickets available online.  I had a friend go to Bass the next day to
try to buy tickets and he said they were sold out.  Good luck getting in,
it's going to be real hard.  Sorry man.

On another note.  Play list as of late:

Dead Boys "Young, Loud and Snotty"
Gang Starr "Moment of Truth"
Headcoatees "7 inch CD collection"
Slayer "Decade Of Agression: Tape 1"
Eighteen Visions "Yesterday Is Time Killed" (absolutely brutal)
Chris Isaak "Forever Blue"

cool.
chase

Oct. 11th at the bottom of the hill and 12th at the Great American.  The Great
American is sold out, but does any one know about the bottom of the hill show
with
duster???  I don't have tickets, but I want to go.  I know it's a smaller
venue,
but it's 21 and up, so I'm hoping it's not sold out.  If it is and some one
has
extra tickets.....
Thanks,
Ron.