It was my first time, i didnt expect it.. oh wow.. i loved it..

and what happen to his Jaw? he had a lot of metal in his mouth and he
said he had a broken Jaw or something like that... but he sang perfectly
fine.. and i would say what songs they played but i wouldnt be able to
tell you.. but i did know most of them except two maybe... but wow...
just wow.. yeah i was in the very front against the rail, and i just had
seen Super Furry Animals which is another one of my favorite bands and i
didnt think it could get better! But it did and Modest Mouse was just
radness... and the rest of the festival was good (i only went day one),
Chemical Brothers, Cornelius, Underworld, Beck, SFA and MM were
amazing... Morissey and Spiritualized we're so much, and i guess i
missed the other bands...

depends on the tone of your voice, Daniel

http://www.gurlpages.com/music/abnormal_spice/
ICQ-1010543
AIM-CoxonRyder
What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
"I'd probably walk around naked!" -Lætitia Sadier