-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bruce Willen
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 1999 4:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: Promise Ring

God, the new Promise Ring album is the greatest thing I've heard all year.
I've only had it for a week, but I've already listened to it at least 15 or
20 times.  Their earlier albums are excellent, but this one is even better.
Super-duper pop.  Super-duper good.