> > noise for the sake of noise, personally.  but hey.  speaking of things i
> > don't like, i got the 'red letter day' ep by the get up kids and it
blows!

Okay, that album is truly great. I wanted to hate it at first to, just
because it's more produced, but I think it is really good.  They do a great
job live of keeping the energy up and on as well.

> If you didn't like the EP, the new album probably doesn't have a whole lot
> to offer you. I think it sounds like Weezer (whom I also love).

I don't see the wheezer comparisons.

> > for bands still making that kinda sound?

Indian Summer just released an old 6 or 8 song live record, it's really
great.  Get that.  You can always go on the hunt for an old Hated record.

> I think Christie Front Drive is still keepin it real...At The Drive In for
> slightly punkier stuff...And it's a little different, but the new Juno
> album is amazing.

I thought Christie Front Drive had been broke up for over a year and a half?
Their new side project is called "The Blue Ontario", that's totally worth
getting.  If you wanna check out something realy emo, pick up "Rocky
Votaloto's" new record.  Its' really good acoustic ramblings.

Juno does kick ass, I get to see them again, for the 20th time probably
tomorrow night with Promise Ring and Burning Airlines, everyone's favorite
homo-core band.

rosco