Alright, I was silent until someone decided they had to go and bash weezer..now the frucking gloves are off..and this boy is set to cyber rumble..
Regardless..this is all pointless..and though i dont care if people wanna talk about other bands..i think its cool and have actually started getting into some bands just because of how obessesed a lot of you seemed with them..but theres really no need to put anything down..just for the sake of puting it down..especially when it has no relevance whatever...

and on a totally unrelated note..I take back what i said about the new promise ring..ive listened to it about ten more times..and its totally grown on me..i was born in 1968..la la la..yah me

mark
http://dugmartsch.tripod.com
And your mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder, and dad would throw the garbage all across the floor, as we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for.  And your mom would drink until she was no longer speaking, and dad would dream of all the different ways to die, each one a little more than he could dare to try.