hello. i finally found some of the music that i've been searching for.
bought the promise ring's 30 degrees everywhere. my initial listen
made me think of braid's frame & canvas...but when i listened to
it this morning before work i heard more of their own style.
also bought red stars theory (which has jeremy from modest mouse)
life in a bubble can be beautiful.  i love it. very atmospheric and soft
and melodic.
oh, the current issue of spin (with tori amos on the cover) has an
article on 'emocore'. lists 10 albums that we must own if we are to
be truly 'emo'. ha ha
robert