>Mr. Leonard-
>No, I was not the tall drunk (admit it now, she's pretty foxy) loud
>girl. But, ha, I know who she is. I actually wished she was standing
>near me, she'd really annoy the little teenie girls, but no, she got
>to you instead.
>
>What I don't get is why you say my post is bitter and then go on to
>complain about the show yourself. Plus, if it was that bad, I would
>have moved away from her. She's like not gonna stop being obnoxious
>because of you! Just move.

Well, the reason I stayed there is because I had travelled 3 hours
with a group of friends and kinda wanted to stand near them. And
yeah, she kinda did move because of me because I'm NOT the kinda guy
who stands near the mosh pit and whines when I get bumped, I'm the
kind of guy who puts his elbows out so if they keep slamming into me
they're gonna get as many elbows as I am, and she moved cause of
that. And I did apologize for how bitter my post was, I just had to
vent. No offense to you or anyone else, I didn't mean to piss anyone
off...

um, and yeah, i guess she was kinda foxy :)