hi...i'm new.

i totally agree...come on die young completely moved me. i own the remixes
and listen to them a lot too. have you heard of red house painters?
they're sorta like mogwai...long, sad songs. i just bought the
retrospective cd set and it's sooooooo nice....mmm.

anyone get the new paris texas yet? my bf got it over the weekend and
he thinks it's pretty good. i *love* the song 'my week beats yer
year'....it just totally rocks.

i saw archer prewitt and pavement over at the vic in chicago last
weekend...archer rocked (!) and pavement opened with one of my favorite
songs by them, shady lane. they put on a pretty good show and actually
sang some of the stuff off of terror twilight...they also did a smashing
pumpkins cover (1979) and i think corgan was actually there (!)...not sure
tho...

i also saw the eternals and isotope 217 at the high dive in
champaign....i had never seen the eternals in concert before and they
kinda reminded me of dead can dance...the singer has this amazing, deep,
chant-y voice, and he was all dancing and shit.  isotope pumped out fog
and played under these red and orange lights...it was great. there was
this  guy tho that had the biggest fucking mullet i've ever seen
standing in front of me and while i didn't give a fuck or anything all i
could hear in my head was that song by wesley willis, 'cut the
mullet'...heh heh.

i'm seeing ida tonight in champaign....can't fucking wait. mmm.

sorry this was so long and totally unrelated to modest mouse! i *am* crazy
about them though and i'm happy to be on this list with other ppl who like
them. there are like two ppl i know onmy campus that like them, but of
course, what do they know? peons!@!

jenny
modest mouse roolz