In a message dated 10/24/99 8:49:11 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< NEXT
 uh.... ive just made mp3s of the illustrious "coney island high/st marks
 place" modest mouse show that i *THINK* went down on march 14th 1999? >>

this show definitely went down on march 14. i know because the show was sold
out & it was my birthday.  it was an unforgettable nite, indeed.

\s.b./
--
I recently joined a great new Internet company -- AllAdvantage.com -- that
pays its members to surf the Web! FREE MONEY!!  NO joke!  <A

It only takes a minute to join, so sign up now (using me as your referring
member) at http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=xxxxxx and start earning
cash today. They explain everything on the Website. It's totally free and the
money is real!! So please help my broke ass & your ass at the same time!
refer me! my id is ESH-984 That's  ESH-984.  Once again, ESH-984  Thank yee.
xoxoxo. sara bits.