First off, I too am a huge fan of Pet Sounds.  Just thought I'd put that it.

On the topic of music videos, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the
mouse begin making videos, especially since they are now on a major label
where this sort of thing is pretty much required.  I just hope that they
don't become mtv darlings and start showing up on the covers of Rolling
Stone and Spin.

And speaking of videos, has anyone seen the new Trans Am video for
Futureworld?  It came on The Wedge on Much Music a few days ago.  I never
in a million years would have expected to see a video by Trans Am, so
obviously I was surprised.  And it kicked ass!  Totally hilarious!
Probably the best (and funniest) music video I've ever seen!  I don't know
if mtv have been playing it, but if not, someone must request it.  You
won't be disappointed, trust me.

"I am a genius and there's nothing I can do about it."  - Captain Beefheart