hi everyone you're on my good mailing lists...

im inviting you all to a party and i want you all all all to please come
if you can, even if you dont know me, i'm quite nice, ask anyone! i know
its short notice, and i just hope people come and if they dont, oh well!
more chips and dip for me! There will be a band,
[CHIGGER w/audio: http://www.arrogants.com/chigger],
and im DJing the music, you'll hear Pavement, Sleater-Kinney, Modest
Mouse, Foo Fighters, Stone Roses, Charlatans, Super Furry Animals, Blur,
The Divine Comedy, Pulp, Pet Shop Boys, Chemical Brothers, New Order,
Stereolab, Belle And Sebastian, Spice Girls, The Beatles, The Jam, The
Who, and much much more! (and yes you can request stuff.)

Saturday, October 30, 1999.
8:00 p.m.
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/abnormal_spice/party.html
ask for directions or use yahoo maps
Los Angeles, CA 90065
(Eagle Rock area between Pasadena and Glendale)

bring a costume
bring an instrument for a Super Jam Session
bring a smile
your guests are welcome
alchohol will not be served or necessary
it will be outdoors
there will be games and contests with prizes
$2
$1 w/instrument
$0 w/costume

e-mail me for anything!