-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MMouse]: Re: Digest modestmouse.v001.n531

In a message dated 10/28/99 11:59:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Congratulations on buying into their game of making apathy the
 epitome of hip. >>

Gimme a break you stupid fuck....I don't have time to deal with all the
bullshit or issues in our government regardless how large or small scale
they
are...thus I am apathetic..nobody said it was hip....or cool....it's just my
way of life...everywhere i look i see people and there "movements" as being
the so-called "cool" thing to be involved in...i choose otherwise...bummer
you don't approve...
chris