Last night I went to Nashville to see Superchunk an I was wondering if anyone
else from the list went.  I was curious if you could hear the vocals in the
back because I was in the front (in fact Mac handed me his guitar to fuck with
in the middle of "Precision Auto") and I could barely hear him.  With all the
shit that went wrong at the show you could really tell it was hurting their
morale.  They had to break 10 strings and had two bad cables not to mention
people complaining about the vocals.  I guess Mac's voice is too soft.

Joshua