Howdy,

I'm in quite a predicament, and I figured someone out there might be able to
help...those in the Nashville area may be in the same boat as I.

This upcoming Saturday, two great bands are coming to Nashville, TN.  In fact
they are playing right across the street from one another.  Man or Astroman?
on one side, and Trans Am the other.  I cannot decide which one to see.  I
figured someone out there has seen one or the other (or both) of these bands
during their current tour.  If you would be so kind, let me in on your
reaction to the show (playlist, old stuff/new stuff/mixed, energized, etc).
This would be my first time to see either band, so you can see the pickle I'm
in.

Also, there was some talk about Lync not too long ago so I thought this would
be a good time to ask, a friend told me that there was a compilation of bands
covering Lync material...is this true?

Thanks,
Brandon

PS-I was at the Superchunk show this past Sunday.  It was the first
opportunity I've had to see them, so I was a happy camper.  I thought they did
great playing through all the inconveniences...the encore was superb, so they
closed on a good note.