I have been a big fan of Bright Eyes, they played a little show here at the
University and it was incredibly entertaining.  I got to meet conor and he
was so nice and quiet.  There are a lot of bands on saddle creek records that
are worth checking out.  There is a great sampler that has a lot of good
tracks on it, you can get it for about $5.  He just sat on that little stage
all timid and quiet and then just poured his heart out on his acoustic
guitar...I loved their album, but the show was unbeatable...
*J*
Boulder, Colorado

*went to San Diego, the birthplace of the summer- and watched the ocean dance
under the moon.  There was a girl I knew there, one more potential lover- I
guess that somethings gotta happen soon.  As I walked along the beach and
drank with her, I thought about my true love (the one I really need), with
eyes that burn so bright they make me pure*