Hey all,
 Thought I'd pass this along while we wait for some Mouse shows/releases.
I've seen Eureka Farm around Seattle a few times and they're amazingly
tight. Hard to describe, but really good. I think there's more info about
at <www.loosegroove.com>

Eureka Farm
    November 19th, 1999, Emo's, Austin, TX.
    November 20th, 1999, Club Clearview, Dallas, TX.
    November 22th, 1999, Green Room, Phoenix, AZ.
    November 23th, 1999, Club Mesa, Costa Mesa, CA.
    November 24th, 1999, Viper Room, Los Angeles, CA.
    November 25th, 1999, Cocodrie, San Francisco, CA.
    November 26th, 1999, La Luna, Portland, OR.
    November 27th, 1999, The OK Hotel, Seattle, WA.

Check 'em out...

-John

John Tosch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]