It was always my impression that listening to The Smiths didn't keep people
from having sex but the opposite, that people who weren't getting any
listened to the Smiths.  Though I do remember a few too many nights in
college wallowing in self-pity, listening to the Smiths when I probably
should have been spending that time and energy just getting out and trying
to be more open with women.  Easier said than done, however.

Anyway, my favorite indie music during sex (beside the Smiths, of course) is
Galaxie 500.  Smooth.

J.