Esthero
Hooverphonic
JEFF BUCKLEY (r.i.p)
song I wish I had my first kiss to:
Last Goodbye: JB
Car:BTS
You belong to me:Dylan
I dunno, I cant think right now.
Sorry folks, fact is, most of us, if not all of us are shallow, and I dont
fucking care that I am. Atleast I know it.  If I dont find a girl attractive
I will more than likely not end up with her on a sober evening.  I wish the
world were diffrent, I wish I didnt think like this and I wish everyone else
didnt either, but they and I do.  Yes, intelligence is important, but only
after I think that person is damn good looking.  Another thing, girls are
evil, they do no good for my heart.  Blasted fuckers, now I sound like an
asshole just for being honest, what do I care.
"The years go fast but the days go so slow"
Jonathan