<< yes and jon cusack is supposta star! eek i think i mispelled his name but
you
 get the point. anyhow did anyone read About a Boy ? i almost liked it more
 than high fidelity. speaking of good books, anyone have any other
 suggestions? especially those that involve music? >>

I loved About  A Boy. Nick Hornby is a great writer. I'm curious to see how
the movie comes out. should be interesting. Douglas Copeland's Girlfriend in
a Coma is pretty cool..especially if you like the Smiths. lots of hidden
smiths references.
 *mer*

"Maybe we all  live life at too high a pitch, those of us who absorb
emotional things all day, and as a consequence we can never feel merely
content: we have to be unhappy, or ecstatically, head-over-heels happy, and
those states are difficult to achieve withina  stable, solid relationship.
Maybe Al Green is directly responsible for more than I ever realized.."