> << pedro the lion is playing here soon and a BUNCH
>  of people i know aren't going to the show because he's apparently
>  homophobic and very narrow minded...what do ppl think about tha >>

well if pedro the lion didn't actually make me physically ill, and i could
listen without vomiting all over, i'd probably go to the show anyway.  i
wouldn't know how a homosexual person would feel tho.  maybe if i were
homosexual i'd feel differently about going to see them, but i don't think
that someone's 'bad' or 'different' (actually it's not really all that
different around these parts) character would stop me from going to see a
show or listening to music because the fact of the matter is that it does
not involve me :P  i could sympathize with others who ban it, but that's
not gonna stop me from seeing a show i really wanna see if it honestly
isn't gonna have a big effect on my personal life.  if those opinions that
i dislike are in the lyrics, then i probably wouldn't be too fond of that
band..but if i like their music, and don't find their lyrics offensive, i'm
not gonna stop listening just because of a band member's unagreeable
opinion.
- amy
"..and if they come tonight, you'll roll up tight and take whatever's
coming to you next." b+s