In a message dated 11/22/99 1:31:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< << "Nobody sees it when youre lying in your bed and I wanna crawl in with
 you,
  but I cry instead.  I want you warm but it will only make me colder when
 it's
  over."-----
  Those are the saddest lines Ive ever heard  written by the beautiful and
  talented Fiona Apple.

 isn't that album great!!... i am so obssessed with it... i used to not care
 for her that much but now i lover her!... she is so amazing

 jessica "bonanza jellybean wannabe"

i haven't heard the new record but whats with the title?
i'm not a big fan of her but i did love that little statement
at the mtv music awards --c'mon joan of arc wrote a song
about it! she's big into those "fuck you" sorta things isnt she?

 s  a  r  a