Joni Mitchel does Carry, R.L. burnside does Tribute to Fred, and frank
black does Adda Lee, and there is that one eighties song Sarah (I forget
who does it).  My name has never been in any song, and probably never will,
but whenever that song "I'm a genie in a bottle" comes on at my work, I
like to say "I'm a ledena in a bottle".  It's pretty lame but it makes me
feel special.
uh, goodnight.