-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Over The Counter
Productive Culture
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 6:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MMouse]: awwwwww shit!

> the song-sex catalyst/lonely (tall?skinny?) emo-boy thread is hysterical.
> love it.  i mean, i love EVERYTHING about that whole discussion.  if only
> these emo/indie rawk boys/girls weren't so AWKWARD in public situations
> sometimes -- a LOT more sex would be accomplished, you know? I mean, you
know,
> it's not exactly the world's *easiest* "dating" (whatever that is!) scene.
> Oh, and just for the record, "the fruit that ate itself" gets me INSANELY
hot.
> and tundra/desert just seals it.

this conversation only gets funnier. first of all how does one meet other
indie rawk boys/girls? at shows? certainly not in public we are all hiding
in our homes listening to records and emailing eachother. of course it is
going to be awkward!! indie rock is more or less built around isolation,
there is no way that the "dating scene" would be really happening.
i for one am waiting for the "indie love connection" or perhaps the online
indie match-maker. come on guys and girls - someone needs to make a
webpage to remedy all these broken hearts and depressing records....

speaking of which who else has heard braid's "please drive faster" 7"?
good lord its amazing.

seth.

(i might as well speak to the back of your head)