> heres a little bit i forgot, someone mentioned indie kids/old people,
> somethin like that.  that was perfect.  ive all too often seen an older
man,
> wearing his normal old man clothes, and said to myself, "wow, ya know,
hes
> totally indie rock!"

haha yeah i was the dork who said that ;)  it's true tho.  when i was in
champaign a few weekends ago cos our car had stalled near a midas, i was
sitting there and this guy wearing something of the sorts was biking down
the street.  he even had a backpack!  haha oh god, so my mom told me to go
across their driveway thing to get pop or whatever, and he's there!  so i'm
like "ohh my god this guy is gonna be wearing a pavement shirt or
something" and then he turns around and looks at me and he's missing teeth
and crap.  that's when i started making the connection between old people
clothing and indie people clothing ;)

 the stereotypical indie/emo(damn that word to
> darkness!) style is often common to the stereotypical old man style.  its

> sorta hard to explain, and im tired as fuck, but im sure others know what
> mean.  i always have a nice laugh when i see those "indie rocker 75 year
> olds", and think about how thats actually caught on as a style.

haha totally, like "boy i bet they were pretty indie back in 1945!"  they
probably weren't, but old people don't really care about fashion that much
(except for my grandma and my great aunt..but they were both models back in
the 30's) so they dress the same way that i think of an indie-ite dressing.
kudos to old people,
amy