> who, exactly, is being narrow-minded here?
>
> b (religion-ism and atheism are pretty much the same bag of flaming
> dog-crap, the way i see it) : *

Well, if you define religion as: That which gives your life meaning, then
you're right. It's all the same, and it's all a bunch of shit.

Drunk

"Although the proposition that in the world we live in, effective action will
necessarily be ruthless, & that to act effectively one must deliberately
deaden one's sensitivity, is perfectly defensible, scruples about it can not
be dismissed as mere squeamishness; the question is whether one can sacrifice,
for the sake of a hypothetical future, precisely those qualities that give
life value yet which come to seem increasingly irrelevant."
-Jean Luc Goddard