typical Mouse, I think...
Although they do go from something kind of pretty to something violent at
times (tundra/desert).
Depends on whether you like the slow stuff or the hard stuff...I like both,
and think that #5 (I don't have the CD in front of me, but I believe that's
the "their timing was so damn right alright yeah", dancing song) is one of
the better songs on that CD.
Talkin' shit about a pretty sunset though...mmmmm....