From: "Kate M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >*I thought about my true love, the one I really need...with eyes >that burn
> >so bright they make me pure.*
>
> What is that from? It's lovely.

It's from the Bright Eyes song "June on the West Coast".  It's actually
my least favorite line on the album - the "they make me pure" thing
sounds a little bit cliche to my over-jaded ears.  But, that's the only
line that I think is anything less than stunning on it, so.

My favorite lines from the album:

"...and I scream for the sunlight, or a car to take me anywhere, just
get me past this dead and eternal snow.  Cause I swear that I'm dying -
slowly but it's happening."

"I'm still not sure - is there some better place I should be heading
towards?  Where the selfishly sick and self-absorbed are welcome..."

"...even practice and parties seem long, but I find myself going - I
guess there's nothing to do."

"...the doctors have gone, and you sweat through the bed, with the
pictures and pills they've piled around yr head..."

np:A.M.P. Studio, "Spaced Ship Sleep"
--
...extensive liner notes and make-believe alien languages...
Rev. Jack Godsey.

Spiritual counsel and webmaster for Pegasi 51.
http://members.tripod.com/pegasi51/index.html