drop the sharp stick you were about to poke yr eardrums out with:

why?,  the inquisitive might respond.....

i reply,  les savy fav!!!!  i repeat   LES SAVY FAV  at the top of my lungs
dulled by second hand smoke .....

holy crap this record kills me ,  i just got cat and the cobra,  sure the
bandwagon is probably pulling away as i speak....but goddam, this record is
like a punch in the face , by a really strong person, who probably has some
experience punching people, cause it hurts!!!!!

this record may make you rethink religion..!!!.>maybe
mattnice

p.s. sweetruss where you at dawg?