dude, you are oh so right....my brain tends to stick things where i want
them to be rather than where they should be.....

nice catch, regarding watt, yr right ,mr watt is a treasure chest full of
info, that today's indie rockster would do well to check out....

assessing the damage to indie cred hit points,
mattnice