If you've heard the recording from 11.19.99 in Seattle, then hopefully you're
with me in thinking that the mouse has definitely NOT lost it!  Their new shit
is already fuckin classic and it hasn't even come out yet!  If you can listen to
mp3's then I implore you to peep out these new songs!  Thanks to rosco.
http://indyrock.com/mp3/11.19.99/