ok, well thanks to an unfortunate recent turn of events,  i've decided to
definitely move to portland for the summer.  Is there anyone needs a roommate
or knows someone who might? (preferably, normal, not a psychopath, or not a
lying bitch who will sleep with someone i care about...oops. hey, im not
bitter) Oh, and could someone tell me what part of the city i might want to
live in? preferable close to things and public transportation because I don't
drive. downtown, northeast, northwest.....help.

thank you thank you thank you.
*mer*

sorry to those of you who got this twice.