about a month ago a made a cd-r containing all non-cd MM songs that have
been officially released.  20 songs in all (including the Ugly Cassanova
song on the magic eye singles comp, and "too many fiestas for ruben" a LCW
outtake).  the cd sounds really good.  i recorded the songs from vinyl and
de-noised them so that nary a crackle or pop can be heard.  about ten people
on this list have a copy.  if anyone else wants one you can send $5 to me
and i'll make you one.  i'm not making any money off this, i just think if
you want the music you should be able to have it.  if anyone wants one just
email me and i'll tell you where to send the money.

johnny.