I'm cruious about the Modest Mouse cover of Slayer's
"South of Heaven" on the I Love Metal compilation.
Everyplace I've checked for a track listing of the
album does not include this on the list. This is the
track listing that I've found:

1. Iron Fist - Avail
2. On With The Show - The Get Up Kids
3. Raining Blood - Reggie & The Full Effect
4. Sin City - Hot Rod Circuit
5. We're Not Gonna Gonna Take It - Less Than Jake
6. Not For Sale - Electric Frankenstein
                      7. Living After Midnight -
Lounge                                       8.
Necromantical Screams - Mephiskapheles
                      9. No One Like You - Jejune
                                       10. Trooper,
The - Supernova
      11. Animal (Fuck Like A Beast) - The Killingtons

So, as you can see, no Modest Mouse, no Slayer. Does
anyone own this album or have any information on the
Modest Mouse cover? Let me know 'cause there is
nothing like a little Slayer to brighten your day,
thanks!

</todd>