ive been trying to figure out the words to third planet from the sun.
this is what i came up with:
ps - tabs for this coming soon.

---russ

----------------------------
Third planet from the Sun

everything thats keeping me together is falling apart
i got this thing that i consider my only art of fucking people over
my boss just quit her job
says hes going out to find blind spots and hell do it
the third planet is sure that theyre being watched
by an eye in the sky and it cant be stopped
when you get to the promised land
youre gonna shake their eyes down??

your heart felt good
it was dripping with pitch and made of wood
your hands and knees
felt cold and wet on the grass beneath
well outside naked shivering looking blue
from the cold sunlight thats reflected off the moon
biblical angels fly around you
reminding me of when you used to be three and i was two
and thats how. .. the world.. began
and thats how... the world.. will end

well the woman and the man were swimming in the water
didnt know then that their son was their daughter
and it occurrred to me that the animals were swimming
round in the water in the oceans in our bodies.
and another had been found another ocean on the planet
given that our blood is just like the atlantic
and how.....

well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
if you go straight long enough youll end up where you were
and the universe is shaped exactly like the earth