any kinda help will be much appreciated:

11-19-99 #5 Slow Motion 12-22-99

im gonna live in the city, no friends or family
im gonna look out the window of my color tv.
im gonna remember to remember people which who forgot me
im gonna look out the window of my color tv.

through the cracks in the wall
slow motion for all
dip out in the bars
???? nothing at all

im watching tv
get sex is solution
they gave me a receipt
they said i didnt buy nothing

????????
and theres blood on my glasses
my eyes roll around around on the carpet

so hit the deck
its a ????? man
i get upside down
and rocking out of his pants

im gonna live in the city, no one cares about me
im gonna look out the window of my color tv.
im gonna remember to remember to forget you forgot me
im gonna look out the window of my color tv.

through the cracks in the wall
slow motion for all
dip out in the bars
???? nothing at all

im watching tv
i get such a solution
they gave me a reciept
they said i didnt buy nothing

??????
and theres blood on my glasses
my eyes rolled around and around on the carpet

so hit the deck
its a ????? man
got me upside down
?????????

through the cracks in the wall
slow motion for all
dip out in the bars
???? nothing at all

im watching tv
i get sold a solution
they gave me a receipt and said i didnt buy nothing

through the cracks in the wall
slow motion for all
dip out in the bars
???? nothing at all

11-19-99 #7 (perfect disguise)

well you got the perfect disguise and youre looking OK
from the bottom of the best and the worst well what else can i say
you cocked your head to shoot me down
and i dont give a damn about you or this town no more
no but i know the score

made me fall down so you could climb up
some poor laughs louder well good luck
i hope. i hope myself im better than that

cuz you cocked your head to shoot me down
and i dont give a damn about you or this town no more
no but i know the score

well good luck believing every word they said
i hope you have enough space in your head
i dont
no but i know the score

well you got the perfect disguise and youre looking OK
from the bottom of the best and the worst what can i say
you cocked your head to shoot me down
and i dont give a damn about you or this town no more
no i know the score

11-19-99 #1 (im not even going to attempt this)

more to come...

russ