so... ok, i got my hands on a juicy little nugget... if it's true or not i
can't really say, but i asked the person who told the person who told me, and
they said that as far as they know it's true... anyway, so last year in
orange county there was the whole "this ain't no picnic" thing... yes, we're
high quality here... we like to get big shows so that we can steal the
instruments of bands that are nice enough to come here, even if they wouldn't
normally... the point is, i heard that weezer, pavement and the mouse were
going to be there... so either this is true and i am now going to be crowned
queen of the western world for my great insight (or ability to type, either
one)... or i am going to look like a lying bastard, in which you can wishbone
me on a pair of uprights on the local high school football field... (and i'm
sure if i am wrong, i'll probably get some of you people throwing daggers at
me anyway...)  *kissies!*

love and fog, layin low brah...

leigh